Thursday, February 27, 2014

Finishing my abstract


This week I worked on and finished my abstract for the student conference. I am going to be finding the different microbes on a creosote plant, one grown from an irrigation drip system and one grown naturally in the desert. We happen to have a Larrea tridentata plant here on campus so I decided to grab some leaves and inoculate a TSA to see what grows. I am hoping to start isolating the microbes I find and start inoculations for a naturally grown plant next week. In my other research project I am waiting for some endophytic rich grass seeds to come from New York so I can start to plant soy beans and. I have decided that I will plant as many variables that I can control to get a more conclusive result for the experiment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment